Are you eager to start or grow your social media sales career with a Fortune 200 industry leader? Are you passionate about technology? We are looking for high energy, driven self-starters to join our social media team.
Our Social Media Sales program provides three months of stimulating, hands-on training to effectively develop and prepare you for your career in social media sales.
We invest in your professional development by providing the tools, resources, and leadership skills you need to become a trusted social media sales professionals that helps you drive decisions and navigate challenges.
What you will learn
- Build, grow, and maintain positive relationships with potential customers – people do business with people they like.
- Educate, strategize, and successfully sell products, services, and solutions over the telephone, internet, and in person.
- Prospect for new customers using social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and LinkedIn to align messages/content for an audience of potential customers; make a high volume of outbound sales calls to grow business relationships effectively.
- Research current and potential customers and understand their business to better educate them on the value of working with the clients you represent.
- Consistently hit and exceed your daily metrics and monthly sales goals.
- Learn how to collaborate with coworkers, employers, clients, and partners to provide the best social media sales solutions.
How we will prepare you
Classroom Training: An introduction to HiredInMichigan.com extensive portfolio of products, services, and solutions through fourteen weeks of instructor-led, interactive learning in the classroom and virtually making the transition from training to a new career much more accessible. Participants are required to complete three career readiness certification courses online in the fourteen-week program, the following topics: Social Selling, Inbound Sales, Social Media Marketing, and Digital Marketing.
Sales Academy: Three months of hands-on selling and training with professional coaching while you begin to develop social media sales relationships with potential clients. You will work directly with a dedicated Social Media Sales Manager to strategically craft and build consultative relationships with customers and offer customized, creative solutions to their business needs. The Social Media Sales Professional programs require a commitment of approximately 20 hours per week for 14 weeks; this includes 10 hours of online certification training, teamwork assignments with other program participants, weekly sales quota assignments, and in-person class participation three days, three hours, three months.
Sales Residency: Ongoing training, development, and mentorship to ensure that you are up to date on the ever-changing social media sales technology trends. At the same time, you continue to expand your knowledge of business sales, marketing, negotiations, social media, and develop relationships with potential customers.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and passionate individuals looking to impact the business landscape through social media sales solutions directly.
- Passion for relationship building, creative problem-solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to get involved, develop leadership experience through community involvement, business organizations.
- Must demonstrate resiliency in adverse situations without giving up, regardless of difficulty.
- Natural curiosity and a desire to learn, grow, and develop your skillset and mindset.
- General computer and
- Ability to verbally communicate and develop lasting customer relationships with potential clients.
- We are ideally looking for a three-month commitment, with the ability to commit to at least 20 hours per week—in-class participation three hours, three days per week, for three months.
- Must have already established social media profiles on social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and LinkedIn.
- Must be Tech savvy, proficient with computers, e-mail proficiency. This is not a computer training program (you must have your own laptop computer for in-class assignments, home assignments, etc.
- Have a home office and smart phone to complete outbound calls.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales quotas
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must speak clear, fluent English
HiredInMichigan.com develops a unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers, and problem solvers. We train Social Media Sales Professionals to aspire every day to be better than they were yesterday because we know success means never being satisfied. We believe winning requires balance – a combination of assigned work and freethinking, quick wins, and fast breaks. When Social Media Sales Professionals enjoy what they do, they do their best work. And that means everyone wins in society.
Get Hired in Your New Career.
Upon completion of the certification programs and Social Media Sales Professionals program, HiredInMichigan.com will share your resume with top employers for consideration. This is an excellent opportunity to launch a new career as a Social Media Selling Professional with firsthand experience and certifications to support your submission for employment.
Who we are
HiredInMichigan.com is Michigan’s Direct Source for Employee Recruitment. Having an efficient recruiting firm working for your company will exponentially increase the success of your business. .
When you need filling a position, your most effective way to find the best talent in your area is through attending our Metro Detroit Diversity Job Fair events. We have access to a pool of talent that is usually kept under the radar.
Recently, our recruiting firm niche has had an increased presence in the community; therefore there has been a buzz about HiredInMichigan.com. Business owners and the unemployed alike are attending Metro Detroit Job Fairs, in every Michigan city hosted by HiredInMichigan.com.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO PROGRAM@HIREDINMICHIGAN.COM