Our goal is to continue to build our community and connect with people seeking employment in Michigan. We are a social media specialist who will assist in the development and implementation of its social media strategy specifically with digital community content management and distribution on various social media platforms.
NO PREVIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING OR CAREER EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. WE WILL TRAIN CANDIDATES.
• Deliberate planning and goal setting to boost digital brand awareness and online reputation
• Create and implement strategies content management for social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.) Assist with online engagement on social media platforms
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns
• Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
• Research social media tools and promotion strategies designed to grow student organization outreach
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures etc.)
• Research audience preferences and identify social networks that would be optimal for building brand reputation
• Measure impact and drive process improvements as required
• Stay up to date with developments in social platforms for maximum operational excellence
• Highly proficient with social media sites and tools and an active participant in social networking
• Proven work experience on social media platforms
• Hands on experience in content management (either formal training or personal experience) Proven experience developing creative content for engagement. EITHER PERSONAL OR FOR A PAST EMPLOYER
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities independently
• Available to support between 5-20 hours a week
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of popular analytic and social media management tools
We pay our remote contractors based on production and commissions not hourly, and you will start out earning a Click-Per-Acquisition commission structure per event registration – plus bonuses for resumes submissions and a monthly premium bonus for candidates that attend our monthly job fair events in-person. Our recruiters earn between $ 250.00 to $500.00 weekly.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: SOCIALMEDIASTUDENTS@JOBFAIRGIANT.COM